Bruce Eisenstein Endowed Chair
Job no: 492997
Work type: Full-Time
Location: University City
Categories: College of Engineering, Drexel University, Faculty
Drexel is a comprehensive global research university ranked among the top 100 in the nation. With over 24,000 students, Drexel is one of America's 15 largest private universities. Drexel is one of Philadelphia's top 10 private employers, and a major engine for economic development in the region. Drexel has committed to being the nation’s most civically engaged university, with community partnerships integrated into every aspect of service and academics.
The Bruce Eisenstein Endowed Chair's faculty position is for someone with an outstanding-scholarly record.
The Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) Department, at Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA, invites applicants from all ranks (assistant, associate and full professor) for the newly established Bruce Eisenstein Endowed Chair faculty position. Qualified candidates with an outstanding scholarly record, commensurate with their academic rank, in any field of ECE, as well as interdisciplinary and cross-cutting areas, will be given full consideration.
The ECE Department is an established department recognized for educating outstanding engineers, for world-class research, and service to the profession. Drexel University is located in the heart of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania--a vibrant and diverse city with easy access to other major northeast metropolitan cities. Information on the ECE department can be found at: drexel.edu/ece.
Drexel University’s College of Engineering strives to create a welcoming, diverse, and inclusive environment. The College values inclusion as a core strength and an essential mission of our founder, AJ Drexel’s mission of preparing each new generation of students for productive, professional and civic lives, while also focusing our collective expertise on solving society’s greatest problems.
- PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or a Related Field
- 2 years
- Candidates must have a Ph.D. degree in a related field, with outstanding academic and/or industrial credentials.
- Candidates should have a strong academic record and be committed to education, research and service.
Special Instructions to the Applicant
- Please make sure you upload your CV/resume and cover letter when submitting your application.
- Full applications should include a curriculum vita, a 2-page statement of teaching experience and interests, a 2-page research proposal and a list of at least three references in a single PDF file.
- General inquiries should be directed to Dr. Baris Taskin, Search Committee Chair, at email@example.com.
- All communications will be considered confidential. Review of applications will begin immediately, and the search will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. Eligibility to work in the United States at the time of appointment is required.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend