Program Coordinator - Graduate Nursing
Job no: 494561
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Center City
Categories: College of Nursing and Health Professions, Drexel University, Professional Staff
Drexel is a comprehensive global research university ranked among the top 100 in the nation. With over 24,000 students, Drexel is one of America's 15 largest private universities. Drexel is one of Philadelphia's top 10 private employers, and a major engine for economic development in the region. Drexel has committed to being the nation’s most civically engaged university, with community partnerships integrated into every aspect of service and academics.
In accordance with the mission, vision, core values, and strategic initiatives of the College of Nursing and Health Professions (CNHP) at Drexel University, the Program Coordinator provides direct administrative support for all academic, faculty, staff, and student affairs in the Division of Graduate Nursing. The Program Coordinator is responsible for participating in the monitoring of the Division of Graduate Nursing’s revenue and expenses, monitoring, and facilitating special projects, report preparation, maintaining and updating program databases, and provides support to the division’s administration. This position reports to the Division of Graduate Nursing Program Manager.
- Provides day-to-day support to the Co-Chairs, Division of Graduate Nursing.
- Supports department faculty, students, and professional staff.
- Maintains the calendars of the Co-Chairs, Division of Graduate Nursing.
- Prepares book orders for classes, including desk copies.
- Prepares and maintains all program handbooks for each academic year.
- Maintains, updates, and distributes virtual class meeting calendars for online courses each term.
- Maintains relevant program records and databases.
- Data entry and programmatic correspondence required for program tracking.
- Organizes data and generates reports for evaluation and planning for graduate and online programs.
- Maintains program archives and artifacts for documentation of program outcomes.
- Collects syllabi each term for all courses taught.
- Maintains faculty records (licenses, CEs, travel, awards, etc.).
- Assists the Co-Chairs, Division of Graduate Nursing with program reviews and reports (e.g. PAR review, RCM, accreditation, etc.).
- Participates in preparation for Graduation Reception for MSN and Online programs.
- Manages program correspondence/marketing.
- Distributes Welcome Letters/Packets to students.
- Distributes and manages preceptor letters and “thank you” certificates.
- Maintains email distribution list for MSN faculty and other relevant groups.
- Coordinates and manages meetings.
- Provides support for BB Collaborate, Zoom, or Adobe Connect etc. during faculty meetings.
- Coordinates travel arrangements for Department faculty and Co-Chairs for conferences and other business-related travel.
- Reconciles corporate credit cards each month.
- Manages adjunct contracts.
- Associate’s Degree
- 2 year of experience
- Sound judgment and the ability to handle responsibilities with both discretion and independence.
- Ability to work well either alone or as part of a team
- Self-motivated professional
- Ability to work diplomatically and collaboratively with faculty, administrators, and staff
- Exceptional critical thinking skills
- High degree of integrity and professionalism
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize duties, and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of principles and practices of organization, time management, planning, records management, and general administration
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Collaborative/team player
- Terrific customer service and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of budget and accounting principles
- Attention to detail and follow-up on requests, projects, and other matters
- Computer literacy with proficiency in office productivity applications, academic software, as well as data analysis and reporting applications
This position is classified as Non- Exempt with a salary grade of H. For more information regarding Drexel’s Professional Staff salary structure, https://drexel.edu/hr/career/ducomp/salstructure/
Special Instructions to the Applicant
Please make sure you upload your CV/resume and cover letter when submitting your application.
Review of applicants will begin once until a suitable candidate pool is identified.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend