Job no: 494842
Work type: Full-Time
Location: University City
Categories: Dornsife School of Public Health, Drexel University
Drexel is a comprehensive global research university ranked among the top 100 in the nation. With over 24,000 students, Drexel is one of America's 15 largest private universities. Drexel is one of Philadelphia's top 10 private employers, and a major engine for economic development in the region. Drexel has committed to being the nation’s most civically engaged university, with community partnerships integrated into every aspect of service and academics.
Detail-oriented, organized, personable individual needed to oversee and manage a medical cannabis patient registry study. The Project Manager will provide support to Dr. Stephen Lankenau in the Community Health & Prevention Department. As a member of an interdisciplinary team, the Project Manager will be responsible for managing the implementation of a patient registry study of medical cannabis patients: contributing to instrument design; participating in data collection; conducting data analysis using quantitative and qualitative software; managing project datasets; reporting process and outcomes data; dissemination of results; managing relevant project contracts and invoicing; overseeing budget and purchasing related to projects; and composing Institutional Review Board (IRB) protocols.
- Manage a study team of project staff & students and compose and track IRB protocols
- Analyze quantitative data using probability & inferential statistics and analyze qualitative data using qualitative analysis software.
- Manage inflow of quantitative and qualitative data and document project activities for interim and final reports.
- Initiate and maintain regular contact with community partners & stakeholders.
- Master's Degree in Public Health or a related field.
- 1-3 years' experience.
- Data management and analytical skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office and SAS/SPSS/Stata are required.
- Familiarity with medical cannabis research is a plus.
- Excellent project and time management skills are expected.
- A successful applicant should also have an understanding of both quantitative and qualitative public health research methods.
This position is classified as exempt with a salary grade of J. For more information regarding Drexel’s Professional Staff salary structure, https://drexel.edu/hr/career/ducomp/salstructure/
Special Instructions to the Applicant
Please make sure you upload your CV/resume and cover letter when submitting your application.
Additional Required Documents
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend