Job no: 494844
Work type: Full-Time
Location: University City
Categories: College of Engineering, Drexel University
Drexel is a comprehensive global research university ranked among the top 100 in the nation. With over 24,000 students, Drexel is one of America's 15 largest private universities. Drexel is one of Philadelphia's top 10 private employers, and a major engine for economic development in the region. Drexel has committed to being the nation’s most civically engaged university, with community partnerships integrated into every aspect of service and academics.
The postdoctoral fellow will be responsible for leading a translational, collaborative research project to investigate the interactions between human macrophages and engineered tissues in vitro.
- Designing, executing, and analyzing experiments.
- Preparing regular progress reports.
- Communicating with numerous stakeholders from diverse audiences
- PhD in Neuroscience/Biomedical Engineering.
- Primary cell culture, flow cytometry, gene expression analysis, basic bioinformatics, immunohistochemistry and microscopy.
This position is classified as exempt with a salary grade of I. For more information regarding Drexel’s Professional Staff salary structure, https://drexel.edu/hr/career/ducomp/salstructure/
Special Instructions to the Applicant
Please make sure you upload your CV/resume and cover letter when submitting your application.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend