Drexel is one of Philadelphia's top 10 private employers, a comprehensive global research university and a major engine for economic development in the region. With over 24,000 students, Drexel is one of America's 15 largest private universities. Drexel has committed to being the nation’s most civically engaged university, with community partnerships integrated into every aspect of service and academics.
Drexel LeBow’s Center for Business Analytics is a hub for academic/industry analytics collaboration that forms relationships for the benefit of both students and organizations. Driven by industry partnerships that provide courses and programming for business analytics students and the Drexel and Philadelphia communities, the Center’s work focuses on a continuously growing area of market demand and contributes to the implementation of the College’s strategic goals.
The Program Manager will support the Center’s dynamic portfolio of industry collaboration, including thought leadership, applied research, data-driven student projects, a business analytics advisory council, student competitions, analytics education for youth, and a nationwide recognition of analytics distinction, among other initiatives. The Program Manager must demonstrate a clear focus on stakeholders, proactively managing relationships and communication with students, industry partners, faculty, staff and alumni. The person in this role helps to strengthen the Center’s impact, visibility and value to internal and external constituents.
• Support planning for industry collaborations, coordinating efforts across faculty, students, and industry partners to ensure that deadlines and deliverables are met
• Working with faculty and industry partners, oversee the lifecycle of student project engagements, from development and implementation to execution, for LeBow’s graduate business analytics student populations
• Work with faculty and staff to recruit, interview and onboard Graduate Analytics Fellows to participate in co-curricular engagements
• Collaborate with divisions across the College and University, such as the Office of the Dean, the Office of General Counsel, the Office of Marketing and Communications, and LeBow academic departments and administrative units, to complete tasks and initiatives that require cross-functional resources and expertise
• Recruit, hire and oversee co-op and work study students
• Serve as a primary point of contact for all students
• Identify opportunities to cultivate business analytics alumni for involvement with the Center
• Manage the Center’s relationships and affiliations with professional associations and groups
• Coordinate and ensure the successful execution of the Center’s event portfolio
• Support planning efforts for the Business Analytics Speaker Series, undergraduate and graduate datathons, and Drexel LeBow Analytics 50 awards ceremonies, including managing promotion and outreach, tracking and analyzing stakeholder engagement, and managing reservations, logistics and event setup
• Represent the Center and LeBow at appropriate industry events and conferences
Promotion and Outreach
• Identify opportunities to strengthen awareness of the Center, recommending relevant and reputable platforms and partnerships to enhance overall visibility
• Oversee the Center’s social media accounts, working individually and/or with a co-op to develop dynamic content that engages each platform’s distinct audience
• Execute outreach and promotional efforts in alignment with the Center’s quality and brand
• Work with the Office of Marketing and Communications to initiate, develop and share content that highlights the Center’s portfolio, industry collaborations, and partnership outcomes to current and prospective students, alumni and the business community – supporting content creation that reflects LeBow's expertise in business analytics and commitment to academic-industry partnership
• Manage the Center’s administrative needs, including scheduling support, ordering, processing payments and allocating purchases using University systems, and coordinating room reservations, AV needs, transportation and logistics
• Manage required administrative processes for industry collaborations, including data and information exchanges, forms, agreements and invoices
• Other duties as assigned
- A Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Three years of relevant, professional experience is required.
- Ability to interact and build rapport with internal and external stakeholders, representing the Center and the College with enthusiasm, professionalism and integrity.
- Conscientious and self aware with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Commitment to the continual practice of discernment, integrity, and confidentiality, as necessary, in relation to all partner communication, interactions and shared information.
- Ability to coordinate detailed projects with a focus on quality, timeliness and accountability.
- Motivated to work independently and take initiative in directing own work as well as working collaboratively with others.
- The ideal candidate will have experience with project management and stakeholder engagement and will demonstrate an ongoing pursuit of professional and personal growth.
Special Instructions to the Applicant
- Please make sure you upload your CV/resume and cover letter when submitting your application.