Engagement Coordinator within Strategic Partnerships
Job no: 497530
Work type: Full-Time
Location: University City - Philadelphia, PA
Categories: Drexel University, Enrollment Management and Student Success
Drexel is one of Philadelphia's top 10 private employers, a comprehensive global research university and a major engine for economic development in the region. With over 24,000 students, Drexel is one of America's 15 largest private universities. Drexel has committed to being the nation’s most civically engaged university, with community partnerships integrated into every aspect of service and academics.
The Coordinator, under the direction of one of the Associate Director of Strategic Partnerships, will serve on the Communications & Marketing team supporting the front-facing customer service experience for Drexel’s Office of Admissions. In addition, the coordinator will support the delivery of effective on-campus, off-campus, and online visits and events for all student populations and key enrollment partners aligned with the strategic goals of the university. This position directly oversees Admissions Visit Center frontline customer service, space management including conference room requests, and front desk coverage, while also supporting the team in planning and executing event programming.
- Provide optimal customer service to external guests and members of the Drexel community
- Oversee front desk coverage and visit center materials
- Manage Visit Center conference room requests
- Support weekend programming for prospective and admitted students
- Must have excellent communication skills to be able to effectively communicate the Drexel brand and educate the community about the academic offerings and admissions process at Drexel University for all prospective student levels and populations.
- This position requires the ability to collaborate with staff, faculty, current students, academic leadership, administrative units and external vendors/partners to ensure successful event and visit implementation.
- Experience working with diverse populations.
- Ability to work evening and weekends is required.
- Computer proficient; experience using Microsoft Office, knowledge of Excel preferred.
- Experience with audio/visual capabilities for meetings and conferences preferred.
University City – Philadelphia, PA
This position is classified as Non-exempt with a salary grade of H. For more information regarding Drexel’s Professional Staff salary structure, https://drexel.edu/hr/career/ducomp/salstructure/
Special Instructions to the Applicant
Please make sure you upload your CV/resume and cover letter when submitting your application.
Review of applicants will continue until a suitable candidate pool is identified.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend