Assistant Director for Law Admissions
Job no: 495747
Work type: Full-Time
Location: University City - Philadelphia, PA
Categories: Kline School of Law, Drexel University
Drexel is a comprehensive global research university ranked among the top 100 in the nation. With over 24,000 students, Drexel is one of America's 15 largest private universities. Drexel is one of Philadelphia's top 10 private employers, and a major engine for economic development in the region. Drexel has committed to being the nation’s most civically engaged university, with community partnerships integrated into every aspect of service and academics.
The Assistant Director will serve as the main point of contact for external guests to the admissions office. In addition to providing extraordinary customer service, the Assistant Director will serve as the office’s lead event coordinator, planning and executing all on-campus and online events for JD recruiting. The Assistant Director will support the admissions team in meeting enrollment goals for all of our programs by being an expert in our databases and processes, managing a variety of projects, and occasionally representing the law school at off-campus or online recruitment events. Some evening and weekend work is required.
- Manage the School of Law Visit Center by answering the main phone line, responding to the general email, welcoming guests, and meeting with prospective students and their families to provide information on the School of Law and the overall application process.
- Plan and execute all JD admissions events both online and on-campus.
- Manage student data through various information systems from prospect to enrollment stages.
- Review and recommend decision on applicant files.
- Serve as the office manager by managing monthly credit card allocation reporting, scheduling, procurement, and mail.
- Assist the Assistant Dean of Enrollment Management with various projects and day-to-day operations including but not limited to, monthly credit card allocation reporting, scheduling, and procurement.
- Provide Administrative support for pipeline programs.
- Represent the law school at off-campus (or online) recruitment events.
- Make edits to the admitted student portal and admissions webpages as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-4 years of experience in admissions, recruitment, or sales.
- Familiarity with customer relationship management systems.
- Must have excellent written, verbal and time management skills, ability to work independently as well as establish relationships, and function within a team.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Must be comfortable with public speaking.
- Experience working with higher education CRM.
- Typically sitting at a desk/table
This position is classified as Exempt with a salary grade of J. For more information regarding Drexel’s Professional Staff salary structure, https://drexel.edu/hr/career/ducomp/salstructure/
Special Instructions to the Applicant
Please make sure you upload your CV/resume and cover letter when submitting your application.
Review of applicants will continue until a suitable candidate pool is identified.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend