Drexel University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer that welcomes individuals from diverse and neurodiverse backgrounds and perspectives, and believes that an inclusive and respectful environment enriches the University community and the educational and employment experience of its members. The University prohibits discrimination against individuals on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, status as a veteran or special disabled veteran, gender identity or expression, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions and any other prohibited characteristic. Please visit our Policies page to view all University policies related to Human Resources and News and Announcements for workplace postings.
Background investigations are required for all new hires as a condition of employment, after the job offer is made.
Please note, the city of Philadelphia has mandated the COVID-19 vaccination for all Universities. More information can be found in the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
Associate Dean for Clinical Research
Job no: 499582
Work type: Part-Time
Location: Hybrid/Flexible Work Arrangement, Other - Philadelphia, PA
Categories: Drexel University, College of Medicine
Grow the reputation and presence of Drexel University College of Medicine (DUCOM) clinical research on the regional and national stage. Coordinate with DUCOM academic clinical department designees to drive research productivity.
- Executive Overview of Clinical Research across DUCOM
- Enhance access to clinical research experience for DUCOM medical students
- Increase engagement with clinical research by DUCOM faculty across its various partner sites
- Coordinate with DUCOM academic clinical department designees to drive research productivity
- Develop and supervise a clinical research committee across DUCOM’s academic clinical departments and clinical sites
- Support submissions and presentations at local, national, and international medical society scientific meetings
- Support manuscript publications in peer-reviewed journals
- Support applications for research grants
- Streamline the research process including IRB process, statistical support, submissions, and presentations preparation
- Leverage Drexel University research resources to facilitate DUCOM’s clinical research productivity
- Grow the reputation and presence of DUCOM’s clinical research on the regional and national stage
- Support research mentorship and clinician scientist career development
- Other duties as assigned by the Dean
- Active medical license in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- 1-2 years of Experience
- Typically sitting at a desk/table
Hybrid/Flexible Work Arrangement
Special Instructions to the Applicant
Please make sure you upload your CV/resume and cover letter when submitting your application.
Review of applicants will begin once a suitable candidate pool is identified.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Drexel University, in compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (Clery Act) publishes the Drexel University Security & Fire Safety Annual Report for current and prospective students and employees. This report contains important safety information and crime statistics for the previous three years. These statistics pertain to reported crimes that have occurred on campus, in certain non-campus buildings or properties that are owned or controlled by Drexel University, and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from the campus.
Printed copies of this report are also available by calling the Public Safety Administrative Office, 215.895.1550.
Additional information about the services provided by the Drexel University Department of Public Safety can be obtained by visiting their website.