Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Job no: 494869
Work type: Full-Time
Location: University City
Categories: Dornsife School of Public Health, Drexel University
Drexel is a comprehensive global research university ranked among the top 100 in the nation. With over 24,000 students, Drexel is one of America's 15 largest private universities. Drexel is one of Philadelphia's top 10 private employers, and a major engine for economic development in the region. Drexel has committed to being the nation’s most civically engaged university, with community partnerships integrated into every aspect of service and academics.
This postdoctoral fellow will work on urban health disparities in the Americas (U.S. and other countries), with a specific focus on disparities in COVID-19 related outcomes.
- Conducting data analyses.
- Writing papers as lead or co-author.
- Developing new research ideas linked to the general project themes.
- Collaborate in the design and implementation of a data visualization dashboard displaying project results.
- Presenting results at scientific meetings.
- Actively participating in collaborative research meetings.
- PhD in either Epidemiology, Biostatistics or another health-related field.
- 1+ years of relevant experience.
- Prior experience working in infectious diseases epidemiology, conducting multilevel and spatial analyses as well as longitudinal analyses.
This position is classified as exempt with a salary grade of I. For more information regarding Drexel’s Professional Staff salary structure, https://drexel.edu/hr/career/ducomp/salstructure/
Special Instructions to the Applicant
Please make sure you upload your CV/resume and cover letter when submitting your application.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend