Applicant Services Associate
Job no: 494478
Work type: Full-Time
Location: University City
Categories: Drexel University Online, Professional Staff
Drexel University Online (DUO) is seeking an Applicant Services Associate for its Philadelphia based operations, to join an innovative team dedicated to providing outstanding customer service to potential students interested in attending a comprehensive global research university ranked among the top in the nation, and students currently enrolled in one of over 150 online degree and certificate programs. The Applicant Services Associate will support a seamless user experience through maintaining applicant records, ensuring data accuracy, and providing first-in-class applicant support.
- Process applications and supporting documentation with a high level of accuracy.
- Enter and troubleshoot application data into information systems and track completions.
- Deliver superior customer service to applicants and students to support applicant yield and student recruitment.
- Assist current students with general billing questions and concerns.
- Coordinate effectively with Drexel University partners to ensure the successful completion and decisioning of admissions files.
- Occasionally deliver, retrieve, and process USPS, hand delivered, and Priority mail.
- Work with external organizations and institutions to resolve request and support strategic priorities.
- Conduct regular quality assurance audits.
- Efficiently support operations and initiatives to meet the expectations and needs of the organization and prospective students.
- Able to work mornings.
- Evening and weekend hours and possible holidays may be required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Preference given to those with experience in a higher education environment or related field; exceptional computer and typing skills; ability to think critically and creatively to optimize the user experience; experience with student information systems, customer relationship management applications; experience working in high-touch service environments; outstanding oral and written communication skills; excellent organizational and time management skills; ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a high volume environment with steady deadlines; self-motivated, team oriented, proactive and organized; Preferred education and experience: minimum completion and attainment of an Associate’s degree or 3 years of similar experience.
This position is classified as non-exempt with a salary grade of H. For more information regarding Drexel’s Professional Staff salary structure, https://drexel.edu/hr/career/ducomp/salstructure/
Special Instructions to the Applicant
Please make sure you upload your CV/resume and cover letter when submitting your application.
Review of applicants will continue until a suitable candidate pool is identified.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend